Even though I'm only 5ft tall, I tend to gravitate towards flats on a regular basis. Heels are great, but since my feet are so tiny, I have a hard time finding any that fit me. And let's be honest--flats are much more comfy!
No matter what season it is, or what I happen to be wearing, I can usually depend on a good pair of stylish flats to get me through the day.
A couple years ago, I had a pair of AMAZING leopard print flats. I basically wore them everyday. Somehow, they managed to go with nearly every outfit I ever wore. The downside was that they literally wore out after about a year because I wore them during all sorts of crazy weather (hey, a little bit of rain isn't going to stop me from wearing leopard print flats!)
I've been on the lookout for a replacement pair for a while and I finally found one!!
Target has this great pair of Leopard Print Ballet Flats that I am absolutely in love with. They are super comfy, and totally gorgeous!
The flats are only $15 per pair, and come in a few different colors and patterns. There's a really pretty pair of patent leather nude ones that I want...and will probably get. But really, nothing beats leopard print, in my book (or blog)!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Free Tote for Mother's Day from Ulta!
- ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow GIVEAWAY!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Vagina Tote Bag
- Super Cute Mother's Day Gift!
- Fashionable Foldable Flats
- Man Mishap: The Rise of the Man Bun
- For Fickle Fingers: Sula Pant and Peel Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: BEING SICK!
- Fab Flats for $15!
- My Virtual Makeover Obsession!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Underwear for your Bra
- Happy Easter!!
- Simply Divine and Under $39!
- Stowaway Shower Curtain
- AMAZING Guess Jewelry SALE at Burlington Coat Fact...
- How To Pronounce Beauty Brand Names
- My Latest Obsession: Magenta Hair Mascara
- Fekkai Complementary National Blowout Day!
- What to Keep in Your Emergency Makeup Bag
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)