Sunday, April 1, 2012
I'm practically hyperventilating while writing this, so bear with me. To celebrate spring, two of my absolutely fave companies, Ulta and Fekkai, are hosting a Complimentary Blowout Day on April 5th 1-8pm!!
The only thing better than getting a blowout, is getting one for free! There's no purchase necessary (awesome, right?!), but if you do spend over $25 on Fekkai products, which I highly suggest you do, you'll also receive a 1.6oz Brilliant Glossing Cream. This is honestly one of the best products that I use daily. It works on all hair types and makes hair look shiny and fabulous, without looking greasy.
For the blowout, you can choose from two different looks:
Silky Straight or Full Blown Volume. The Full Blown Volume style utilizes products from the Fekkai Advanced collection to add some volume and extra oomph! The Silky Straight look uses products to make hair look effortlessly smooth, straight and chic.
Sounds incredible right? I'll definitely be headed over to the closest Ulta for this! To find one near you, check the site's store locator.
- Free Tote for Mother's Day from Ulta!
- ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow GIVEAWAY!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Vagina Tote Bag
- Super Cute Mother's Day Gift!
- Fashionable Foldable Flats
- Man Mishap: The Rise of the Man Bun
- For Fickle Fingers: Sula Pant and Peel Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: BEING SICK!
- Fab Flats for $15!
- My Virtual Makeover Obsession!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Underwear for your Bra
- Happy Easter!!
- Simply Divine and Under $39!
- Stowaway Shower Curtain
- AMAZING Guess Jewelry SALE at Burlington Coat Fact...
- How To Pronounce Beauty Brand Names
- My Latest Obsession: Magenta Hair Mascara
- Fekkai Complementary National Blowout Day!
- What to Keep in Your Emergency Makeup Bag
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)