I've seen oodles of foldable, portable flats. They're fabulous. The only issue I have with them is that there aren't a bunch of color or design options.
I mean, I love the idea of keeping a pair of chic flats in my purse for when my heels betray me. I'd just like more options.
Enter Newport News' Foldable Travel Ballet Flats. They come in an adorable lace and satin design and I'm absolutely in love with them!
Though the design is a bit different and more flashy than other travel flats, it's done in neutral colors so the flats actually match nearly any outfit.
The best part? These flats are currently on sale for $29 a pair! Not bad for a super chic pair of flats!!
Thursday, April 26, 2012
- Free Tote for Mother's Day from Ulta!
- ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow GIVEAWAY!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Vagina Tote Bag
- Super Cute Mother's Day Gift!
- Fashionable Foldable Flats
- Man Mishap: The Rise of the Man Bun
- For Fickle Fingers: Sula Pant and Peel Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: BEING SICK!
- Fab Flats for $15!
- My Virtual Makeover Obsession!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Underwear for your Bra
- Happy Easter!!
- Simply Divine and Under $39!
- Stowaway Shower Curtain
- AMAZING Guess Jewelry SALE at Burlington Coat Fact...
- How To Pronounce Beauty Brand Names
- My Latest Obsession: Magenta Hair Mascara
- Fekkai Complementary National Blowout Day!
- What to Keep in Your Emergency Makeup Bag
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)