So I was going through some of my grandma's catalogs the other day and found a crazy amount of weird products that shouldn't really exist.
The worst? Gold Violin's Absorbent Bra Liner.
Now I realize that the product is meant for older women, but still I feel like it's totally ridiculous. I mean, it's like wearing a panty liner underneath your bra. Even the name tells it like it is!
The liner claims to make wearing your bra less painful, while also absorbing any sweat you may accumulate throughout the day. Honestly, if you sweat enough to need this product, you should see a doctor.
Another point? How do you explain this if you're about to..."get intimate" with someone??! Do you just flat out say that you have sweaty boobs? Or make something up on the spot?
If for some ungodly reason you want to try these out, you can buy a pack of three washable liners for $20.
Monday, April 9, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Free Tote for Mother's Day from Ulta!
- ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow GIVEAWAY!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Vagina Tote Bag
- Super Cute Mother's Day Gift!
- Fashionable Foldable Flats
- Man Mishap: The Rise of the Man Bun
- For Fickle Fingers: Sula Pant and Peel Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: BEING SICK!
- Fab Flats for $15!
- My Virtual Makeover Obsession!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Underwear for your Bra
- Happy Easter!!
- Simply Divine and Under $39!
- Stowaway Shower Curtain
- AMAZING Guess Jewelry SALE at Burlington Coat Fact...
- How To Pronounce Beauty Brand Names
- My Latest Obsession: Magenta Hair Mascara
- Fekkai Complementary National Blowout Day!
- What to Keep in Your Emergency Makeup Bag
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)