I live in a studio apartment. One of the downsides is that my bathroom is tiny. I don't have tons of room for my plethora of hair and body products (to be fair, I probably own way too many products than is socially acceptable).
Anyway, I found this fabulous Stowaway Shower Curtain from Urban Outfitters. It has POCKETS! For real. I'm loving this. I can actually store oodles of things right inside the shower curtain!
I'm also a huge fan of the color. The light blue hue is fabulous. But if you aren't a fan, the curtain also comes in a light grey.
Each curtain is $44, which I think is reasonable for a good quality shower curtain that doubles as an organizer.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Free Tote for Mother's Day from Ulta!
- ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow GIVEAWAY!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Vagina Tote Bag
- Super Cute Mother's Day Gift!
- Fashionable Foldable Flats
- Man Mishap: The Rise of the Man Bun
- For Fickle Fingers: Sula Pant and Peel Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: BEING SICK!
- Fab Flats for $15!
- My Virtual Makeover Obsession!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Underwear for your Bra
- Happy Easter!!
- Simply Divine and Under $39!
- Stowaway Shower Curtain
- AMAZING Guess Jewelry SALE at Burlington Coat Fact...
- How To Pronounce Beauty Brand Names
- My Latest Obsession: Magenta Hair Mascara
- Fekkai Complementary National Blowout Day!
- What to Keep in Your Emergency Makeup Bag
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)