Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Sigh. The latest hair trend with male celebs is quite unfortunate. Apparently, the man bun is "trendy" in Hollywood.
I don't get it. I'm not sure who started this horrific trend, but I would love to personally punch them in the 'nads. Repeatedly. And that's not me just being mean and selfish--it's to remind the men of Hollywood that they are actually MEN.
A chic ballerina bun can be absolutely adorable...on women. A grungy, disgusting bun on dudes is simply unacceptable.
I've always hated men with long hair. The man ponytail is right at the top of my most hated men's hairstyles. That said, the man bun has actually surpassed it.
Listen guys, I get that throwing your long locks into a bun can seem like a good idea. It gets your hair out of your face, and is easy to do. But you know what else keeps hair our of your face?? A G.D. HAIRCUT!!!
Stop trying to be trendy and cool, and just get a haircut like normal people.
Thank you. That is all.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Free Tote for Mother's Day from Ulta!
- ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow GIVEAWAY!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Vagina Tote Bag
- Super Cute Mother's Day Gift!
- Fashionable Foldable Flats
- Man Mishap: The Rise of the Man Bun
- For Fickle Fingers: Sula Pant and Peel Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: BEING SICK!
- Fab Flats for $15!
- My Virtual Makeover Obsession!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Underwear for your Bra
- Happy Easter!!
- Simply Divine and Under $39!
- Stowaway Shower Curtain
- AMAZING Guess Jewelry SALE at Burlington Coat Fact...
- How To Pronounce Beauty Brand Names
- My Latest Obsession: Magenta Hair Mascara
- Fekkai Complementary National Blowout Day!
- What to Keep in Your Emergency Makeup Bag
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)