Friday, January 11, 2013
Valentine's Day is right around the corner! It's actually my fave holiday since I'm all girly and lovey dovey. But for those of you who either hate V-Day, or hate someone in particular, I found the best thing ever!
Dirty Rotten Flowers is a company that sends out decaying, ripped apart, ugly flower bouquets. I absolutely love this idea. It's the type of gift that says, "get the hell out of my life" with class. Plus it's hilarious. So, win-win.
There are a few different options. Personally, I like the one pictured above, but you can also purchase a bouquet of roses with all the heads chopped off, or one that comes with an "I love you, not" teddy bear. All of them are fabulously ugly.
The bouquets are all around the $30 area, so it's fairly affordable to send these ridiculously awful flowers to multiple people you hate.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ballerina Flats with an Edge
- Fashion Faux Pas: Messy Tights
- Beauty Tips Galore!
- Lip Gloss: Three Unexpected Uses
- Nail Polish Obsession: Essie's Lady Like
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Oompa Loompa Skin
- Play Dress-Up With Your Nails
- Estee Lauder GWP at Lord & Taylor!
- Take Your Style to the Next Level (Without Breakin...
- Create a Sexy Glow
- Two Bags in One!
- Dirty Rotten Flowers
- No Makeup Makeup!
- Eyeliner 101
- My Latest Lippy Love
- Pretty Rings for Tiny Fingers
- My 2013 Style Resolutions!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)