Sunday, January 20, 2013
But I met my match! Essie's Lady Like is beyond amazing. The website shows it as a super pale hue, but it's actually a medium rose with a hint of plum to it. My picture is more true to the color than what you see on the website.
The shade has been around for a while, but I wasn't really intrigued by it until now. It's just the perfect color for a day when you (gasp!) can't find a polish to match your outfit, or just want something neutral and pretty.
The color goes with everything, which is absolutely fantastic. It's my new go-to polish (well...at least for right now!)
Each bottle retails for $8.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ballerina Flats with an Edge
- Fashion Faux Pas: Messy Tights
- Beauty Tips Galore!
- Lip Gloss: Three Unexpected Uses
- Nail Polish Obsession: Essie's Lady Like
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Oompa Loompa Skin
- Play Dress-Up With Your Nails
- Estee Lauder GWP at Lord & Taylor!
- Take Your Style to the Next Level (Without Breakin...
- Create a Sexy Glow
- Two Bags in One!
- Dirty Rotten Flowers
- No Makeup Makeup!
- Eyeliner 101
- My Latest Lippy Love
- Pretty Rings for Tiny Fingers
- My 2013 Style Resolutions!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)