Monday, January 7, 2013
I also tend to have a problem during the winter season. My lips get really dry, so I need a lip product that won't dry them out further. Finding something that is pretty and nourishes my lips, is almost impossible.
That said, I found my latest favorite that has a permanent spot in my purse. Maybelline's Color Whisper lipstick is amazing! I've been seeing a lot of tinted balms and glosses, but this stuff is seriously the best.
It's a gel-based lipstick that adds a very sheer layer of color (you can also go for the boldest hue because it is so sheer that it simply looks natural). Most lipsticks are made with a ton of wax and other stuff that is quite drying. Because this product is mostly gel, it makes lips look gorgeous and healthy.
I can't find most of the colors online--they're fairly popular and sold out. But, I did see them in a few different drugstores, so they are around!
The best part? Each lipstick retails for under $8.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ballerina Flats with an Edge
- Fashion Faux Pas: Messy Tights
- Beauty Tips Galore!
- Lip Gloss: Three Unexpected Uses
- Nail Polish Obsession: Essie's Lady Like
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Oompa Loompa Skin
- Play Dress-Up With Your Nails
- Estee Lauder GWP at Lord & Taylor!
- Take Your Style to the Next Level (Without Breakin...
- Create a Sexy Glow
- Two Bags in One!
- Dirty Rotten Flowers
- No Makeup Makeup!
- Eyeliner 101
- My Latest Lippy Love
- Pretty Rings for Tiny Fingers
- My 2013 Style Resolutions!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)