Friday, January 25, 2013
I stumbled upon this gem in a UK mag I read...I'm not going to name it because this is just ridiculous and I don't want to tarnish their name.
Umm...what to say? These are "high-end" tights (very expensive), and they basically look like paint splattered along the top. In fact, since it's only at the top, it looks like some sort of neon diarrhea that made its way through. Not the most flattering look.
I just don't get how anyone came up with this horrible, horrible idea! It literally looks like something is spilling out of the pants. How can that possibly be fashionable?!
And who the hell would wear these? I want names because I will track them down and personally punch them in the face. Yup. Violence is needed in this case.
That is all.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ballerina Flats with an Edge
- Fashion Faux Pas: Messy Tights
- Beauty Tips Galore!
- Lip Gloss: Three Unexpected Uses
- Nail Polish Obsession: Essie's Lady Like
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Oompa Loompa Skin
- Play Dress-Up With Your Nails
- Estee Lauder GWP at Lord & Taylor!
- Take Your Style to the Next Level (Without Breakin...
- Create a Sexy Glow
- Two Bags in One!
- Dirty Rotten Flowers
- No Makeup Makeup!
- Eyeliner 101
- My Latest Lippy Love
- Pretty Rings for Tiny Fingers
- My 2013 Style Resolutions!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)