Sunday, January 13, 2013
Two Bags in One!
Color blocking is still a huge trend that I happen to love. It's an easy trend to pull off and I think it's going to be around for a while--it's basically timeless.
Right now, I'm loving Mark's Change it Up Bag. This super gorgeous purse can be worn two ways--with or without the pink line. Without it, you've got a great, classic bag. With it, you get an extra pop of color (and a little more room!).
The purse is fairly large-ish. I usually look for that in bags. I carry around a ridiculous amount of stuff, so Mark's oversized bags are perfect for my lifestyle.
Each bag is $38. But since it basically counts as two bags, it's like you get one look free! Huzzah!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ballerina Flats with an Edge
- Fashion Faux Pas: Messy Tights
- Beauty Tips Galore!
- Lip Gloss: Three Unexpected Uses
- Nail Polish Obsession: Essie's Lady Like
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Oompa Loompa Skin
- Play Dress-Up With Your Nails
- Estee Lauder GWP at Lord & Taylor!
- Take Your Style to the Next Level (Without Breakin...
- Create a Sexy Glow
- Two Bags in One!
- Dirty Rotten Flowers
- No Makeup Makeup!
- Eyeliner 101
- My Latest Lippy Love
- Pretty Rings for Tiny Fingers
- My 2013 Style Resolutions!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)