Wednesday, January 2, 2013
I've spent years buying children's rings on eBay. Unfortunately, they look like kid's rings from a cracker jack box. I've also tried wearing those little plastic things that make rings smaller...not a fan. I just wanted normal-looking rings in a small size.
The other day, I was taking advantage of a gift card I got and took a trip to the lovely Khol's. I planned on finding a cute outfit, but found something way more awesome--cute, adult-looking rings in my size! On sale!
My fave is their Sterling Silver Beaded Ring. It looks classy and a bit unique on my ring ringer. I absolutely love it.
I'm not sure how many of you ladies have the same problem I do--but if you do, check out the rings. I bought three for under $40! Huzzah!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ballerina Flats with an Edge
- Fashion Faux Pas: Messy Tights
- Beauty Tips Galore!
- Lip Gloss: Three Unexpected Uses
- Nail Polish Obsession: Essie's Lady Like
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Oompa Loompa Skin
- Play Dress-Up With Your Nails
- Estee Lauder GWP at Lord & Taylor!
- Take Your Style to the Next Level (Without Breakin...
- Create a Sexy Glow
- Two Bags in One!
- Dirty Rotten Flowers
- No Makeup Makeup!
- Eyeliner 101
- My Latest Lippy Love
- Pretty Rings for Tiny Fingers
- My 2013 Style Resolutions!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)