Polka-dot Shoe Ring Holder (from Dressbarn, of all places!!)
First of all, the shoe is super cute. I've been looking for something similar to wear as actual shoes.
But this is sooo much better than basic pumps!
This storage shoe holds five rings--although, I'm sure that you could fit a few more in there, unless all your rings are huge and blingified. The satin ring compartments are simply gorgeous and make the holder look totally classy.
You can also get this "shoe" in pink with black polka-dots. Personally, I'd like to get a few of them to line up above my jewelry armoire. It'd make a fabulous addition to any jewelry collection. And a bonus? The holder helps you stay organized!
At $10 a pop, you can easily afford to buy a few for yourself. And they make great gifts, if you want to share the awesomeness with some of your gal pals!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)