"tube top" (I'm using the term very loosely) is just ridiculous.
I've been seeing these things all over the place. Apparently covering your chest with a shirt no larger than a headband is in. You've got to be kidding me.
First of all, unless you are a super skinny model, this look is incredibly difficult to pull off. Any slight lump or bump you have is going to be on spotlight. Plus if you have a bra size above an A cup, there's no way you'll be able to keep your knockers covered up.
Secondly, this simply shouldn't be marketed as a shirt! I can't even imagine wearing this in public. Maybe underneath another top it would look okay, but on its own? No. Just no.
At least the price is right. If you want to buy this skimpy piece of fabric, you can get it for under $4.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)