Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Fake it 'Til You Make It
I think that all women should be aware of how to fake it until you make it, regardless of what you actually do. Even if your life seems completely out of control to you, just fake it!
Whether it’s how to fake a clean bathroom for that sudden visit from your mom or how to fake short hair when you can’t commit to cutting (yes, you can do that!), Jennifer Byrne’s Fake It: More Than 100 Shortcuts Every Woman Should Know is your secret recipe for success.
Lazy? Noooo! You’re just savvy! (see? you're already faking it!)
Each book is about $10.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)