Thursday, March 14, 2013
This is one of the most ingenious things I've ever seen! Le Parcel is a company that sends out monthly packages (much like Birchbox or Ipsy). But rather than filling the box with makeup and beauty products, Le Parcel ships out a cute little package filled to the brim with stuff you need for...*cough cough* that special time of the month.
Because the package is automatically delivered each month, you don't even need to think about whether or not you need tampons. You'll never have to send your man out to awkwardly buy "feminine products" ever again!
For $15, you receive a box full of fun surprises (like chocolate) in addition to necessities. Every month, the package contains something different, so you actually do get surprised. You also get to customize what you prefer brand-wise. The package is totally catered to your exact needs. On the site, you can even suspend, cancel, or make changes to your subscription which includes the date of delivery.
It makes your "monthly gift" an actual gift!
This might just sound crazy, but I really think this is an incredible idea. Definitely Sassy Fashionista approved!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)