Friday, March 8, 2013
Lotion For The Lazy Girl
It's always worked really well for me and my skin is pretty happy. The only problem I have is that sometimes time is an issue (or, let's be honest, pure laziness).
So that's why I'm loving Vaseline's new Spray & Go Moisturizer. This stuff makes the whole process of moisturizing foolproof. Just aim and spray! It's also handy because it reaches places that your normal lotion can't--like the middle of your back. It also dries within 10 seconds (!!!), so you don't have to wait around before throwing on your clothes.
The lotion itself is of fabulously good quality. It contains pure cocoa butter and Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture complex for healthy glowing skin.
This is a win-win in my book!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)