Tuesday, March 26, 2013
My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
Essie's latest Fair Game, from their resort collection, is def my fave polish (for now)! It's great for the season transition--not too bright and not too dark.
The color is interesting--in a good way. It isn't a simple hue. And that's probably what I like most about it. At first glace, it actually looks like a regular gray/silver polish, but there's a decent amount of blue in it for sure. The color changes a bit depending on the light.
This is a great color for ladies who are scared to wear crazy colors on their nails. It's quirky enough to make you stand out, but toned down enough that you can wear it with nearly anything.
I just love it! I'm seriously sitting here picturing the color with all of my outfits and I can't find one that doesn't work.
You can get a bottle for under $8.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)