Sunday, March 3, 2013
Yes, I have lots of nail polish, and I really have no business buying any more of it...That said, I'm obsessing over Duality Nail Pak Nail Lacquer.
This isn't your normal bottle of polish. It's actually designed to be a "mini mani" in a bottle. Simply unscrew the polish portion from a bottom container to uncover a tiny nail file and remover-soaked pads. Voila--a mobile nail station that’s ready whenever you can squeeze in a moment.
I do tend to always carry around a couple bottles of polish in my emergency makeup bag (which I, of course, carry with me at all times), but fitting in a file and polish remover takes up way too much valuable space. The fact that everything you need is in this cute little bottle just fascinates me. It's a must-have.
Each polish is $15 and you can get it in practically any color you desire.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)