Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
But even if you don't have ridiculous piles of makeup all over the place, keeping your beauty products organized is a definite must.
I'm loving this new Floral Print Cosmetic Bag collection from Sonia Kashuk. The pattern is so pretty! And I'm loving the green--just in time for St. Patrick's Day (and way less cheesy than the alternatives out there)!
My fave product in the collection is the Roll Up Valet. Inside are four compartments to divide up your stash. You can fit a ridiculous amount of stuff in there...I really recommend this for travel. Plus, you don't have to limit yourself to beauty items. It'd make a great jewelry travel case, or you could even mix in different travel items since it's all separated so conveniently!
The entire collection retails from $6.99-$39.99. Super reasonable. Super gorgeous. What more could you ask for?
Disclosure: This post contains sample products sent for consideration by a PR firm. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)