Monday, March 11, 2013
Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
And here it is: the Right Back Patch You Top.
This much denim in one place is hurting my eyes.
I have to take a quick sec to say that I'm usually a huge fan of the clothing ModCloth has to offer. Their dresses are adorable and the prices are great.
But I just cannot forgive the ugliness of this shirt. Denim shirts in general are never a good idea. What could you possibly wear them with? Obviously the denim-and-jeans combo is too much, but denim is also not really "dressy" enough for any other type of pant. The whole thing is absurd.
Back to the issue at hand, the disgusting patchwork top. It looks like a home ec project gone horribly awry. Like someone said to themselves, "Oh, I can totally design a shirt...but all I have is this pile of random denim. Oh well!" and just went to town on it.
I don't even think I can get across my severe hatred in a blog post. To put it bluntly, I'd rather be seen in public wearing flannel pajamas with an ugly design festooned all over them. And you should all know that any form of pajamas in public are at the top of my list when it comes to fashion faux pas.
The thing is, the cut of the actual shirt isn't bad. So it's quite unfortunate that it isn't in a pretty pattern, or a nice springtime hue. Horrible job, designers. Just awful.
That is all.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- HAPPY EASTER!
- How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This is NOT a Shirt
- My Current Nail Polish Obsession: Fair Game
- Vote For Me!
- Get Rid of Dry Winter Skin with Yes to Carrots
- Thrifty B's Silver and Gold Handbag GIVEAWAY!
- Le Parcel: Every Month Without Fail
- Get Organized in Style with Sonia Kashuk
- Fashion Faux Pas: Way Too Much Denim
- A Shoe Every Woman Needs to Own
- Lotion For The Lazy Girl
- Fake it 'Til You Make It
- Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
- Nail Polish and Remover in One!
- Be Fashionable With Your Other Half: Gold Toe Sock...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)