Sunday, April 11, 2010

April Showers Bring...Super Cute Rain Boots!

I hate rain.  It doesn't help that I commute into Boston for work and spend a lot of time walking outside.  The worst part of it is that most people look so unstylish while they're stomping around in their huge black boots that do nothing for them.  I say, make the rain a bit more fun and invest in a cute pair of boots! I did some digging around and found some great ones.













These Flair Chihuahua Lemon rain boots are fabulous!  The site actually has oodles of different designs with the same 2-inch heel.  The heel is great--it gives you a little lift so there's less of that clumpy flop that most rain boots are known for, and the fact that the heel is only 2 inches means that they're fairly easy to walk in. Each pair costs $65.













If you're more of an animal-print gal, Urban Outfitters Leopard Print rain boots are perfect for you.  Animal print is always in style, as far as I'm concerned.  The boots also feature a 1-inch heel. They're only a mere $38, but hurry up because they've only got a few sizes left!













These boots are so adorable!! If I hadn't already purchased my own this year, I'd definitely get them. The Chooka Women's Heart Bones rain boot was the first to grab my attention. Obviously; they're pink. and they're adorned with tiny hearts.  These boots are me in rain boot form. At about $50, you get what you pay for (good quality and cuteness), but these are also running out of a few sizes, so you have to get them quickly!














These boots aren't messing around.  They're pretty badass and I love them for it.  This is the most unique pair I've seen in a while. Chooka Women's VooDoo Graphics rain boots are tattoo-inspired, and I doubt anyone will mess with you if you wear them out and about.  In fact, the rain might take one look at 'em and decide to cut it out. The pair is about $40.













Pink!! Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself, I needed to add another pink pair to the list.  These Pinky Plaid rain boots are a bit more toned down than some of the others.  This is a great pair if you're looking for something simple, but stylish. You can grab a pair for about $25! Not a bad deal!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved