Thursday, April 29, 2010

My New Flirty Floral Skirt

The second I saw the Joe Benbasset Floral Challis Skirt at Kohl's, I knew I had to have it.

I owned something similar to it when I was younger--preschool, or kindergarten maybe--and it was one of my fave skirts to wear.  The fact that it's back in style almost brings tears to my eyes!!

The top of the skirt is elastic and goes up a little bit high, which is perfect because it can hold in any little imperfections that you don't want flopping out.  The skirt itself in fully lined for coverage and the shirring at the top makes the skirt full and flowy.

It's the pattern I love most though.  The pink flowers on the black background just look so classic, yet unique.

I've been wearing the skirt with black leggings for now, and if my legs ever look decent enough and the weather warms up, I'll ditch 'em and wear the skirt solo.

Let me take a moment to show you ladies how cute it looks on:



Cute, no?  You can get your very own flouncy floral skirt for $28!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved