Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too Good to Bo True: a Blog of Beauty GWPs!

So I'm obviously obsessed with beauty gift with purchase deals. To me, the cute little sack of goodies you get for buying a mascara or something is basically like Christmas.  Or the little goodie bags you'd get at birthday parties when you were a kid, except way better. I try to hit them all, but there's no way I can find every single deal.

Wouldn't it be convenient to have someone else traipse all over the place for the best beauty GWPs? Well...there's a blogger who does just that.

MyGiftWithPurchase.com must be run by some sort of underground beauty spy because this lady knows literally everything and every GWP.  I mean, no one loves a good gift with purchase more that I do (or so I thought), and apparently even with my crazed web surfing, the blog finds things that I had no idea were going on.

It's constantly updated, and the coolest thing is that it's also noted when the particular GWP ends, so you don't waste your time trying to get something impossible.

I check it religiously.  And that means something.

Check out the site and pick and choose which GWPs look fab to you. And prepare to be amazed.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved