Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Fab Highliter Powder for Pale Gals (and the Rest of you Non-Transparent Peeps too)!

I've always been a fan of E.L.F. (eyes lips face).  They've got some awesome beauty products that are incredibly cheap, yet work amazingly.

Their studio line is my fave.  I recently did a little digging around and found this crazily fab highlighter.  Where did I find it? Oh, you know...just in the "Blush" category.  The product is actually called Studio Blush.  The actual blush colors are great (I tried a few of those too!), but this little hidden gem is the shade Gotta Glow.

I've tried tons of highlighters because I choose to embrace my pale skin and simply make it shimmer and glow rather than slathering on orange bronzer.  So suffice it to say that I know my stuff when it comes to highlighting.

This "blush" applies so smoothly and has great pigmentation.  It highlights just enough and is light enough for my ridiculously pale skin (though I think it would work on most skin types as it's fairly sheer).  I even tried it as an eyeshadow (for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes, of course) and found that it was perfect for that job as well!

The best part? The compact is $3. Yes, really.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved