Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hairspray in a Pen

Yes, that's right. There is now hairspray that is literally the size of a pen.  You can take it just about anywhere; it'll even fit in the tiniest of evening bags.

Mega Aero's Hairspray Pen is pretty great. I love the idea.  Although, I usually love when anything is made tinier, it just makes it seem much more cute.  And how many times have we all been out and desperately needed hairspray but had none?  Even the trial size ones from drugstores can be a little bulky when it comes right down to it. This is as small as it gets.

Supposedly you can get about 120 sprays out of it, which sounds like a lot, but when you think of it, most of us use up to 10 sprays per use (or am I the only crazy one?)  Still, it's great to keep in your bag when you're going out, and the price is about right: about $7 for each "pen".

I'd say it's worth it for all the pictures I've seen of myself with weird hair sticking up because I lacked portable hairspray.  Thoughts?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved