Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Smitten with Kitten

I honestly can't believe that I haven't written about this before.  But I've recently been reminded of my fave eyeshadow shade, Kitten by Stila, and my wild obsession with it.


This highly-pigmented shade is really the best thing in the world. If I could only have one makeup product, this would be it.

The color is a shimmery nude with a hit of pink in it.  It works well as a base, as a wash over the entire lid, or as a highlighter on the inner corners of your eyes and under the brow.  I use it all over the place, but mainly it saves me from looking super tired in the morning because by placing it on the inner corners of my eyes, my eyes look wider, more awake and prettier.

Okay, so don't freak out, but the shadow itself is $18. And it doesn't come with an actual eyeshadow pot to put it in...that's an additional $2.  So we're looking at a $20 commitment here. But let me tell you--it is so worth it. The shadow pan is about the size of a quarter (or larger actually). And it lasts forever.

BUT I just found this fab deal on HSN: the Stila Universal Colors Collection.  It includes kitten, two other fab shadows, a case for all three shades, and a lipgloss for about $40. HUGE savings!

I'll stop raving about my favorite thing in the world.  But if you can spare the $20 or $40, go for it.  You won't be disappointed.

[photo credit: Makeup and Beauty Blog]

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved