Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gift Enclosure Cards with Class (and a Little Sass too)

Kate Spade's adorable Gift Enclosure Cards are my new go-to cards for gift giving.  Not only are they the only Kate Spade item that I can afford, they're also cute, classy and have a touch of delectable humor.

Each set features six designs (the set comes with two of each): "you can always return", "i bought one for myself", "you might want to open this in private", “i made it myself”, "happy birthday" (which includes check boxes for 1-20, 21-30, 31-40 and 40 plus) and "remember, it's the thought that counts."

I love these so much and I can't think of anyone who wouldn't.

Save yourself the trouble of writing out a long card for special occasions and buy a set of these cuties for $15.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved