Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Put a Little Spring in your Step

Even though I'm only 5ft tall, I tend to stick to flats.  I mean, why not?  They're comfy and stylish. 

I love these Purple Fun and Floral Ballet Flats from Mixx.  The name pretty much says it all; purple and fun are the key ingredients of my lust for them.

The thing about patterned flats is that you can actually wear them with a lot more than you think.  Mixing patterns is fine to do, as long as the patterns are within the same color family.

But if you're wary of that, I could see wearing these flats with a fab plum wrap dress for going out, or a pair of dark-wash jeans for the weekend.  The possibilities are endless.

The best part?  Each pair is only about $25!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved