Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Cutest Flash Drive Ever!

Okay, I know this isn't really "fashion" related.  But these Mimobot Flash Drives are quickly becoming one of my fave accessories.

These little cuties come in three different designs: Owlsley, Golden Panda and Buddy Chub Rainbow (pictured). The rainbow hued doodads make me want to jump up and down with delight.  It's like a little doll that you want to carry around with you.  Except it's also a flash drive. BONUS!!

Each flash drive holds up to 2G.  They're great for techies who want cuteness with their tools.  They're Mac/PC compatible, so whatever you've got, they should work.

I think I'm in love.  With a flash drive.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved