lip stain. It was great and I still use it now.
But Revlon has come out with a divine new marker version of their lip stains. Their Colorstay Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm is truly my new favorite lip product (for now). The marker makes the stain super easy to apply; just literally color in your lips! It's pretty fool-proof. There's also a balm on the other end to soothe your lips and to wear over the stain.
Color-wise, there are about 10 different shades--all of them gorgeous. Personally, I love wearing a bright red lip stain in the summer because it's an unexpected look. Pair bright lip stain with barely any other makeup to avoid looking overdone.
The product itself is great. When I tried out the stain, it lasted all day and still managed to come off easily with a little makeup remover. It's perfect.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- AMAZING Deal From ELF!
- Shameless Self Promotion: the New Issue of Applaud...
- OPI GIVEAWAY!!!
- The Kardashians Flaunt Their Fave OPI Shades!
- New Swiss Collection From OPI!!
- Throw on a Scarf!
- Who's in Charge?
- Pretty in Pink
- Gray is the New Black
- WHAT??! A Bra You Can Fill With Booze
- The Prettiest Summer Dress ON SALE!!!
- What's Better Than a Pink Rabbit Ring?
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mesh Shirts
- I'm Totally Smitten with Revlon's Just Bitten Lip ...
- New For Oily Skin: Origins Zero Oil Collection
- The Cutest Flash Drive Ever!
- Fight Frizz: Avon's New Lotus Shield Anti-Frizz Tr...
- Keep Your Shades in Something Pretty
- For All the Creeps out There: The Key Knife
- The Cutest Wristlet Ever...is by Vera Bradly?!??
- The Perfect Product to Refresh Hair
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)