Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Totally Smitten with Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain Marker

EEEeeeee!! I love this stuff! A while ago (actually a couple years ago), I wrote of my love for the original Just Bitten lip stain.  It was great and I still use it now.

But Revlon has come out with a divine new marker version of their lip stains.  Their Colorstay Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm is truly my new favorite lip product (for now).  The marker makes the stain super easy to apply; just literally color in your lips! It's pretty fool-proof.  There's also a balm on the other end to soothe your lips and to wear over the stain.

Color-wise, there are about 10 different shades--all of them gorgeous.  Personally, I love wearing a bright red lip stain in the summer because it's an unexpected look.  Pair bright lip stain with barely any other makeup to avoid looking overdone. 

The product itself is great. When I tried out the stain, it lasted all day and still managed to come off easily with a little makeup remover. It's perfect.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved