Saturday, July 17, 2010

What's Better Than a Pink Rabbit Ring?

I recently moved, and my new place came with an adorable wild rabbit who lives under a shed in my yard.  I named her Bonnie and she visits constantly. She's the perfect pet because I never have to take care of her; I just get all the joys of having a cute bunny to play with!

So when I saw this ring, it reminded me of Bonnie and I knew I immediately had to have it.  It's also got some pink rhinestones, which doesn't hurt.  Plus it's just an awesome, unique ring. It's the kind of accessory that would be the focal point of an outfit--any more bling would make you look like a pimp, or pimpette.  On it's own, it's gorgey.

You can buy your very own "Bonnie" Bunny Ring from Urban Outfitters ON SALE for $6.99 (marked down from $20)!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved