Thursday, July 8, 2010

Keep Your Shades in Something Pretty

There are so many ugly cases for sunglasses that often I end up going commando and just throwing my sunglasses into my purse without any protection.  Hey, I'd rather be fashionable than have something ugly in my handbag.  

But I'm simply in love with these adorable Trina Turk Needlepoint Eyeglass Cases.

The colors are fabulous, the design is funky yet delicate…pretty much perfect.  It also borderlines on being something my grandma might carry, but it’s just stylish enough that it’s cool and has more of a vintage feel than an old lady’s doodad.
 

If for some ungodly reason you don’t carry around sunglasses, the pouch is also a cute mini-bag for makeup or accessories.  I’d even use it as a clutch.
 

Each case is $24.50, which I think is great for such a cutesy accessory (especially if it protects my sunglasses a bit).

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved