Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Cutest Wristlet Ever...is by Vera Bradly?!??

Every time I even walk by a store that sells Vera Bradley purses, my blood begins to boil.  I have such a hatred for their old-lady-ugly-quilted bags that I can't really even put it into words.

But now they've got a new line called Frill. For the most part, none of the pieces are offensive and most of them are actually pretty damn cute!

My fave product is their Hangin' Out Wristlet. The flowers are gorgey and a wristlet like this will never be out of style.  Plus, I don't think it even has the words "Vera Bradley" anywhere on it, which is a huge bonus.

The bag is currently on sale for $13.50.  There are other patterns, but some of them tend to lean towards the ugly Vera-ness that I think we'd all like to avoid.

So here's the lesson: even if you absolutely hate a brand or shop, check out their store every once in a while. You might be surprised like I was (not that I'm going to be purchasing tons for Vera goodies anytime soon)!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved