Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Since I'm the hugest klutz in the world (despite my 16 years of dancing), I've taken to wearing flats rather than sky-high heels.  Luckily for me, flats are actually in style now and there are some super chic ones out there.

This pair from Cutesy Girl is calling my name.  The shoes are pink, which of course I'm obsessed with, and there are adorable bows with grommets. What's not to love?

The pink hue itself is actually quite good--it isn't neon (way too over-the-top) or pale (like wedding shoes).  The shoes are just a nice medium shade of pink that flatters nearly everyone.

For those of you who don't want to wear pink of your feet (by the way, I hate you), there are also a few other colors to choose from.

I highly suggest that you buy yourself a pair.  Each pair is about $18. 

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved