Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashion Faux Pas: Mesh Shirts

On my way to work the other day, I spotted a guy wearing a shirt much like the one pictured.  The only difference is that his was teal. Which makes it even worse, in my eyes.  I tried to grab a quick picture with my cell, but he was gone by the time I dug it out of my enormous purse.

Mesh t-shits? Really? How did this happen?! I get that it's been fairly hot out lately and mesh shirts might cool you down (since it's basically like not wearing a shirt at all)...But I'm sorry to say guys, wearing a mesh shirt is probably the stupidest move to make.  You end up looking like an idiot. Wearing mesh at all is simply unacceptable.

I honestly can't believe that this type of shirt is sold anywhere.  I was actually shocked to see anyone wearing mesh.  It's quite disturbing.

Note to all guys out there:  either wear a regular, normal shirt, or don't wear a shirt at all. Anything in between is ridiculous.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved