Friday, July 23, 2010

Who's in Charge?

Charles in Charge used to be one of my absolute favorite shows. I'll admit it: I had a tiny crush on Scott Baio.  Since those days, he hasn't been doing so well and has ended up being somewhat of a fame junkie willing to do anything to be seen.

But that doesn't take away the fact that he used to be my pretend boyfriend.

How amazing is this XO Scott Baio Crew shirt from Urban Outfitters?! It brings back all my memories of love and affection for him.

Mr. Baio is in the typical 80's pose (leaning over one knee) and looks ready to take charge on anything. Hahaha. Get it? I'm hilarious.

This shirt is great. And at $8 each, it's a steal.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved