Saturday, July 24, 2010

Throw on a Scarf!

My love of scarves has basically been proclaimed all over the internet.  I just can't get enough of them.  I have a whole drawer in my dresser dedicated to scarves (and not all of them fit)!

My reason for my overly obsessed love is that scarves can change up any outfit.  They're the perfect accessory. I'm never without a scarf. If I'm not wearing one around my neck, I've got one tied onto my handbag or in my hair.  They are super chic and if you get yourself a seasonless one--one that isn't made of wool or too-thin summery fabric--you can get a lot of use out of it all year long.

One of my personal faves is this Abstract Ikat Scarf from Ann Taylor Loft.  The color is universally flattering and definitely works for all seasons. The pattern is gorgey, yet it isn't huge and in your face.

This particular scarf is on sale for $15 (marked down from $34). Nice, no?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved