Snuggie was the lowest, ugliest thing that fashion had to offer. Then I found Forever Lazy.
The Forever Lazy "ensemble" is basically a onesie for adults. It's truly horrifying. This is the type of thing someone would wear once they have officially given up on looking decent. I'm talking post ugly-sweater-and-strech-pants time.
I'm so upset that something like this even exists. Each onesie come with matching footie slippers (weee! bonus!) and, most horrifying of all, comes complete with zippered hatches in the front and back of the suit. This is for when "duty calls" (as the website brags). How convenient!! You can literally live in this suit for the rest of your life.
It also comes in three fashionable colors: pink, blue and a gross light puke-tan color. It's also got a hood!
I don't even feel like I need to make fun of this thing--the mere description does a great job on its own. Each onesie is about $20. BUT WAIT! As with most ugly, "as seen on tv" products, the offer is currently doubled, so if you buy one, you get one free. So that's two adult onesies for under $20.
...are you kidding me??! Is this for real? I don't get how anyone finds this look socially acceptable. Is it really that uncomfortable to wear jeans and a t-shirt??
If I ever see anyone sporting this frock, I will personally attack them. Quite possibly with a gun. This is simply unacceptable.
That is all.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Prep Yourself For V-Day!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Junderpants for Men
- "Like" Sassy Fashionista on Facebook!
- Coasters That Say it Like it is!
- How To: Ombré Nails
- AMAZING Valentine's Day Collection from ELF for $2...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the [Not So] Trendy Top
- Glossy Gurl Giveaway!!!
- Get Your Glow on Year-Round!
- Luxury Lust: MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow
- Dr. Carlo's Corner: Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Pr...
- Pretty Winter Hands
- Lip Balm Made Better
- Get the Look for Less: Shimmery Champagne Eyeshado...
- Super Cute Top You Can Wear Now and Later!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Nail Polish for Dudes
- Beauty Routine Time Savers
- How Could Anyone NOT Want a Garden Gnome Purse?
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lip Tattoos
- GORGEOUS Necklace on Sale for $21!!
- Glitz and Glam Sale!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Forever Lazy Adult Onesies
- Victoria's Secret Angel Eau De Parfum GIVEAWAY!
- Winter White Nails
- My Latest Makeup Love
- My 2012 Beauty Resolutions
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)