Juicy Couture Nail Polish & Hand Warmer Set.
This amazing set combines two of my absolute fave brands--Juicy Couture (of course) and Deborah Lippman (best nail polish ever!)
Let's start with the hand warmers. Of course I'm a huge fan of the blingin' bow detail. It dresses up the hand warmer, so it's acceptable to wear with any outfit.
The nail polish that comes in the set is fab as well. Not only is the bottle blinged out, the shade is a super shimmery gold! LOVE it!
The set also comes in black, which is equally gorge--I have no idea which I like more! Each set is $44.90 (marked down from about $70). A little pricey, but just think of it as a post-Christmas gift for yourself!
Monday, January 16, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Prep Yourself For V-Day!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Junderpants for Men
- "Like" Sassy Fashionista on Facebook!
- Coasters That Say it Like it is!
- How To: Ombré Nails
- AMAZING Valentine's Day Collection from ELF for $2...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the [Not So] Trendy Top
- Glossy Gurl Giveaway!!!
- Get Your Glow on Year-Round!
- Luxury Lust: MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow
- Dr. Carlo's Corner: Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Pr...
- Pretty Winter Hands
- Lip Balm Made Better
- Get the Look for Less: Shimmery Champagne Eyeshado...
- Super Cute Top You Can Wear Now and Later!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Nail Polish for Dudes
- Beauty Routine Time Savers
- How Could Anyone NOT Want a Garden Gnome Purse?
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lip Tattoos
- GORGEOUS Necklace on Sale for $21!!
- Glitz and Glam Sale!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Forever Lazy Adult Onesies
- Victoria's Secret Angel Eau De Parfum GIVEAWAY!
- Winter White Nails
- My Latest Makeup Love
- My 2012 Beauty Resolutions
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)