Thursday, January 19, 2012
Luxury Lust: MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow
This is totally the case with MAC's Jeanius Eyeshadow. It comes in four colors that replicate different denim hues. My fave is Motorhead; the color is just like my fave pair of jeans. The color is bright, but it's really worth trying out because it surprisingly goes with most outfits (especially if you're wearing denim).
Now logically I know that this adorably-crafted shadow won't hold its shape forever. After a few uses, it won't even resemble a piece of denim. So in all honesty, this might be one purchase that is bought merely to have in my collection just for show. But there's nothing wrong with that, right?!
Each shadow is about $20 and is part of a limited edition collection, so if you want it, get it now!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Prep Yourself For V-Day!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Junderpants for Men
- "Like" Sassy Fashionista on Facebook!
- Coasters That Say it Like it is!
- How To: Ombré Nails
- AMAZING Valentine's Day Collection from ELF for $2...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the [Not So] Trendy Top
- Glossy Gurl Giveaway!!!
- Get Your Glow on Year-Round!
- Luxury Lust: MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow
- Dr. Carlo's Corner: Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Pr...
- Pretty Winter Hands
- Lip Balm Made Better
- Get the Look for Less: Shimmery Champagne Eyeshado...
- Super Cute Top You Can Wear Now and Later!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Nail Polish for Dudes
- Beauty Routine Time Savers
- How Could Anyone NOT Want a Garden Gnome Purse?
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lip Tattoos
- GORGEOUS Necklace on Sale for $21!!
- Glitz and Glam Sale!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Forever Lazy Adult Onesies
- Victoria's Secret Angel Eau De Parfum GIVEAWAY!
- Winter White Nails
- My Latest Makeup Love
- My 2012 Beauty Resolutions
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)