Thursday, January 19, 2012

Luxury Lust: MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow

Even though I'm all about finding deals and cheap ways to look fabulous, there are some pricey products that even I can't resist!

This is totally the case with MAC's Jeanius Eyeshadow.  It comes in four colors that replicate different denim hues.  My fave is Motorhead; the color is just like my fave pair of jeans.  The color is bright, but it's really worth trying out because it surprisingly goes with most outfits (especially if you're wearing denim).

Now logically I know that this adorably-crafted shadow won't hold its shape forever.  After a few uses, it won't even resemble a piece of denim.  So in all honesty, this might be one purchase that is bought merely to have in my collection just for show.  But there's nothing wrong with that, right?!

Each shadow is about $20 and is part of a limited edition collection, so if you want it, get it now!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved