I know it's a tiny bit early to think about Valentine's Day, but since it's one of my fave holidays, I'm getting started early!
There are a few things you can do before the big day to get yourself ready. Here are a few fun and fabulous ideas:
- If you're going to be touched, you def want to prep your skin with some ultra-hydrating body butter. Tip: anything vanilla scented is total man-bait!
- Stock up on some minty lip balm. Not only with it moisturize your lips pre-Valentine's Day, you can also use it when you're giving your main squeeze a smoocharoo for a yummy mint sensation.
- If he loves to bury his face in your tresses, make sure they smell ahhh-mazing. This mango-scented shampoo is beyond heavenly.
- A little bit of shimmer will give you just enough glam to make you look special in a way that he won't be able to figure out (as long as you don't go overboard and look like a disco ball). Use some shimmer on your collarbones and anywhere else you want to stand out.
- Grab some massage oil (duh) for a bath or for a V-Day massage!