Monday, January 9, 2012
That said, I've somehow found myself in love with this Garden Gnome Shirred Shoulder Bag. It's the perfect size--16"x10"x3.5". You can easily fit all your essentials in there, but the bag isn't HUGE so it won't be ridiculously heavy.
There's just something about the gnomes that I absolutely love. Granted, I am partial to gnomes in general ever since I "borrowed" one from a neighbor when I lived in Portsmouth...actually he still lives with me and sits prominently next to my fireplace. Also his name is Barnaby.
So yeah...I might be a little gnome-obsessed.
If you're like me and think this bag is super cute, you can get it for under $70. Kinda steep, but I can't think of an outfit that wouldn't benefit from the addition of garden gnome accessories.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Prep Yourself For V-Day!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Junderpants for Men
- "Like" Sassy Fashionista on Facebook!
- Coasters That Say it Like it is!
- How To: Ombré Nails
- AMAZING Valentine's Day Collection from ELF for $2...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the [Not So] Trendy Top
- Glossy Gurl Giveaway!!!
- Get Your Glow on Year-Round!
- Luxury Lust: MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow
- Dr. Carlo's Corner: Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Pr...
- Pretty Winter Hands
- Lip Balm Made Better
- Get the Look for Less: Shimmery Champagne Eyeshado...
- Super Cute Top You Can Wear Now and Later!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Nail Polish for Dudes
- Beauty Routine Time Savers
- How Could Anyone NOT Want a Garden Gnome Purse?
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lip Tattoos
- GORGEOUS Necklace on Sale for $21!!
- Glitz and Glam Sale!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Forever Lazy Adult Onesies
- Victoria's Secret Angel Eau De Parfum GIVEAWAY!
- Winter White Nails
- My Latest Makeup Love
- My 2012 Beauty Resolutions
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)