Thursday, February 2, 2012
Journaling is fine, but it lacks a certain amount of creativity. You can't really clue pictures and cards in a journal. It's not quite as cutesy.
Luckily, my lovely blogging friend, Nicole from Glossy Gurl, introduced me to the fabulousness that is the Smash Folio.
This thing is amazing. It combines the idea of a journal and a scrapbook without being expensive. The book itself is adorable. Each page has a different design to aid with your creative process. Also included is a double-ended pen/glue stick. You can use it to write or doodle whatever your heart desires, and add pictures or doodads galore. LOVE it! Also, the actual book comes in a bunch of different colors. You don't have to be all girly like me and go for pink unless you want to!
You can also purchase some accessories separately (for super cheap)! This is seriously my fave thing ever. I've already completed five pages and I literally just got it this afternoon!
Here are a few of the fab products you can get (look how amazingly well-priced they are!):
Not bad, right?! Time to get creative, ladies!!
Disclosure: This post contains a product sent for review consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- My Latest Obsession? My Glam Bag!
- Sniff This: Oscar de la Renta's Live in Love
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fuxedo
- Victoria's Secret GIVEAWAY!!!
- Have a Fashion Emergency? Get a Personal Stylist!
- Dress for Success and Dressbarn Team Up!
- Just The Tip
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Sassy Fashionista and Glossy Gurl's Pre-Spring GIV...
- Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
- Split Personality Nail Art
- Gorgey V-Day Bracelet ON SALE!
- Why I HATE to LOVE Shopping
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Maybelline's Color Tattoo Shadow
- Trend I'm Loving Right Now: Printed Blazers
- My V-Day Wish List!
- What a Smashing Idea!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)