Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



Hope all you fabulous ladies (and guys who happen to read the site!) had a fabbity-fabulous Valentine's Day!!

I just wanted to show off my super cute V-Day inspired nail art with you all!  Check it out:


Pretty cute, huh? I basically used the same idea as my Split Personality nail art, but used red and pink for the special day.  I also changed it up by only painting the tips red in all different directions.

The red I used is amazing. It's Essie's Watermelon hue.  It's the perfect red with just a hint of pink to it. 

I know Valentine's Day is almost over, but enjoy what's left of it!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved