Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gorgey V-Day Bracelet ON SALE!


As I've written about 432897434 times this week, Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, without a doubt.  I love giving cute gifts to my lady friends, and of course sharing a day of love with my main squeeze!

If you're looking for a super cute gift for just about any girl out there (even yourself!), this Purple Murano Glass Bead Bracelet is perfecto.  The heart clasp is utterly adorable, yet it doesn't scream "Hi, I'm a cheesy, predictable Valentine's Day gift!" 

I've seen bracelets like this selling at ridiculous prices. Trollbeads and Pandora bracelets immediately come to mind.  Those bracelets can cost hundreds of dollars.  First you buy the actual bracelet, with nothing on it, for about $40.  Then you add the beads (which are all sold separately) for anywhere from $20-$100 and up! 

This bracelet looks almost identical to the pricey ones, and it's currently on sale for $29! The price is only available for a limited time--usually it goes for about $200.  Shipping is included and the site guarantees delivery by Valentine's Day!

LOVE it!!


Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved