Split Personality post, but painted just the tip black!
I also want to take a sec to fill you ladies in on my new fave nail polish. It's quite surprising because it's crazily cheap, but Wet n Wild's new Spoiled polish line is AMAZING! At $1.99 a bottle, you get tons of pigmentation and an extra thick brush for easy application. I'm seriously in love with the stuff.
For this particular nail art look, I used the hot pink hue, Tip Your Waitress. It is the most neon pink I've ever seen.
I can't find anywhere to buy the shade online, but it is available at CVS.
Vampy Varnish has a great image of all the colors included in the new collection. I want them all!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- My Latest Obsession? My Glam Bag!
- Sniff This: Oscar de la Renta's Live in Love
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fuxedo
- Victoria's Secret GIVEAWAY!!!
- Have a Fashion Emergency? Get a Personal Stylist!
- Dress for Success and Dressbarn Team Up!
- Just The Tip
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Sassy Fashionista and Glossy Gurl's Pre-Spring GIV...
- Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
- Split Personality Nail Art
- Gorgey V-Day Bracelet ON SALE!
- Why I HATE to LOVE Shopping
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Maybelline's Color Tattoo Shadow
- Trend I'm Loving Right Now: Printed Blazers
- My V-Day Wish List!
- What a Smashing Idea!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)