Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just The Tip

Just another nail art post! It's basically like my Valentine's Day nails, and I used the same idea from my Split Personality post, but painted just the tip black!

I also want to take a sec to fill you ladies in on my new fave nail polish.  It's quite surprising because it's crazily cheap, but Wet n Wild's new Spoiled polish line is AMAZING! At $1.99 a bottle, you get tons of pigmentation and an extra thick brush for easy application.  I'm seriously in love with the stuff. 

For this particular nail art look, I used the hot pink hue, Tip Your Waitress.  It is the most neon pink I've ever seen.

I can't find anywhere to buy the shade online, but it is available at CVS.

Vampy Varnish has a great image of all the colors included in the new collection. I want them all!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved