Friday, February 3, 2012

My V-Day Wish List!

I know all of you lovely readers are just dying to buy me some fab gifts for Valentine's Day.  I can just tell these things.  So I figured the least I can do is give you a little list of my top gifts for the holiday! Isn't that sweet of me? Hahaha.

In all honesty, these are pretty awesome gifts for any lady on your V-Day list. Even if it's a gift for you (which I'm constantly guilty of), check out these fab products.













Clinique's Kiss and Be Happy Valentine's Day Set ($36): Okay, so the super cute bag obviously grabbed my attention first.  What's not to love about huge pink flowers?! But what comes in the set is also crazily fabulous.  You get a bottle of Happy perfume spray, Happy body creme, and a Chubby Stick lip color in Chunky Cherry.  I'm obsessed with their Chubby Sticks already and love the Happy scent.  So this is clearly at the top of my list.

















Hello Kitty's Bling Compact Mirror ($35): Umm...how cute is this?? I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty, compact mirrors, and bling. This is the perfect combo.


















Stila's Love at First Blush Set ($20): At a $41 value, this set has everything a girly-girl could want:  a cutesy heart-embossed blush that's almost too pretty to use, and two gorgeous pink lip glosses! Love love love it! Also, Stila's products are always of the best quality, so spending $20 on a set like this is really a huge deal. Huzzah!


Of course there are plenty of other adorable gifts out there.  But this should get you guys started!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved