Fuxedo is a "tuxedo" (I use the term loosely), that comes off amazingly quickly for easy access. Basically it was made for guys to get lucky at formal events, without the crazily difficult task of actually taking off a tux.
I honestly cannot believe that this is an actual piece of clothing. If I ever met a guy and he ripped off his tux in a two-second time frame, I would not be impressed.
Here's a video that explains how it works:
Umm...so yeah. If I ever see anyone wearing a Fuxedo, I will punch them in the face. That's a promise.
Fun fact? Each suit is $300. Apparently easy access isn't cheap!
Monday, February 27, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- My Latest Obsession? My Glam Bag!
- Sniff This: Oscar de la Renta's Live in Love
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fuxedo
- Victoria's Secret GIVEAWAY!!!
- Have a Fashion Emergency? Get a Personal Stylist!
- Dress for Success and Dressbarn Team Up!
- Just The Tip
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Sassy Fashionista and Glossy Gurl's Pre-Spring GIV...
- Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
- Split Personality Nail Art
- Gorgey V-Day Bracelet ON SALE!
- Why I HATE to LOVE Shopping
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Maybelline's Color Tattoo Shadow
- Trend I'm Loving Right Now: Printed Blazers
- My V-Day Wish List!
- What a Smashing Idea!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)