Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Latest Obsession? My Glam Bag!


If you haven't heard of MyGlam, it's high time you check it out.  The site has an AMAZING deal--for $10 a month, you receive awesome beauty products in a super cute makeup bag.  I'm obsessed.

I got my first Glam Bag a little while ago and was really impressed.  Admittedly, the adorable pink makeup bag with black hearts was totally up my alley and immediately got me excited.  Here's what was inside:
  • NYX Roll On Shimmer-Beautiful taupe color, which is awesome since I'm crazily addicted to glitter in any form.
  • X Out Shine Control-This is an oil-free moisturizer that helps eliminate shine.
  • Freeman Facial Mask in Goji Berry-This mask is supposed to hydrate the skin, which is exactly what I need.
  • NuMe $100 Gift Card-Most of the styling tools run $135-$165, so it's a HUGE discount.
  • Premier Eye Cream and Revitalizing Mask
  • 2 Ghirardelli chocolate squares inside (very yummy!)
The theme was Valentine's Day (I think each month kind of has a theme).  For $10, I was extremely impressed.  This is a great way to try out products without having to shell out a ton of money.  I cannot wait to get my March bag!

You can sign up for this fab deal here.  You first answer a few short questions about your beauty needs so that the site can tailor to what you need. Awesome, right?!

Def Sassy Fashionista approved!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved