If you haven't heard of MyGlam, it's high time you check it out. The site has an AMAZING deal--for $10 a month, you receive awesome beauty products in a super cute makeup bag. I'm obsessed.
I got my first Glam Bag a little while ago and was really impressed. Admittedly, the adorable pink makeup bag with black hearts was totally up my alley and immediately got me excited. Here's what was inside:
- NYX Roll On Shimmer-Beautiful taupe color, which is awesome since I'm crazily addicted to glitter in any form.
- X Out Shine Control-This is an oil-free moisturizer that helps eliminate shine.
- Freeman Facial Mask in Goji Berry-This mask is supposed to hydrate the skin, which is exactly what I need.
- NuMe $100 Gift Card-Most of the styling tools run $135-$165, so it's a HUGE discount.
- Premier Eye Cream and Revitalizing Mask
- 2 Ghirardelli chocolate squares inside (very yummy!)
The theme was Valentine's Day (I think each month kind of has a theme). For $10, I was extremely impressed. This is a great way to try out products without having to shell out a ton of money. I cannot wait to get my March bag!
You can sign up for this fab deal here. You first answer a few short questions about your beauty needs so that the site can tailor to what you need. Awesome, right?!
Def Sassy Fashionista approved!